Monday, September 8, 2008

Baby Monday

Today was my day to spend with the Babe, and it was full of baby excitement. Soooo, here is my day with the Babe in pictures......there are a ton, so prepare to stay a while.....

"mmm, cheerios for breakfast"

It was then time for play and finding things to get into.....

"I love playing in my room"

"yep, we are pretty goofy""Grandma, give me your glasses, I want them badly"

"Grandma, I'm not into Will and Grace like you, I'm going to go find something fun to do"

"Ah, a cable cord, that looks exciting"

....but not for too long

Hmmm, what's in here?

The treasure to be found under a couch cushion, ecspecially since brother and siter visited

Yep, kid treasure, one more thing for mom to "babe" proof...hee, hee.Snack time!

Ok, done snacking, time for mischief again.....hmmm, this printer looks fun!

Toy sitting: finding a toy and just sitting on it, yep, pretty self explanatory!

Grandma putting a comb in my pocket so she can get a cute 'comb in back pocket butt shot' cause Grandma thinks it looks cute!

After nap time, it's time to eat some lunch.....that's funny I guess....

"I love going for walks"

"Hey, it's grandpa"

Grandma can't take a walk without taking a picture of a leaf....

"Bye Grandma"

3 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

That was a really cute Blog. I loved the STORY that Korissa told. It was very well laid out and very cute and funny!

Marsha said...

She is so cute. I sure miss the baby days. Ron and I thought about having another but then the kids got home from school and we were reminded that they do grow up!

Jay Andrew said...

How sweet! Sometimes you miss the days they were so wee and cute, especially when they are dirtbagging! Enjoy the time while it lasts Granny :)because babies don't keep.