Sunday, September 21, 2008

Autumn Equinox

We finally have some rain today....I was going to make my traditional Autumn Equinox meal, but realized I am out of honey, I can't have corn bread without honey, nope! So, I will make that tomorrow and today I'm going to make some yummy black bean soup and biscuits. Summer is officially ending. Autumn Blessings!

'And even when the trees have just surrendered
To the harvest time
Forfeiting their leaves in late September
And sending us inside
Still I notice You when change begins
And I am braced for colder winds
I will offer thanks for what has been and was to come
You are autumn'
(Nichole Nordeman)
My dog being lazy today:

I decorated today....fun!

Ahh...the rain....


1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

Noah looks so funny. But at the same time I want to cuddle him and get covered in hair!. LOL.... I I am so glad the rain is here. Although I almost fell today pushing the cart out of WinCo... Eeeeii