Saturday, September 13, 2008

Random pics of my week

I finally got my Baby Mamma movie last night, it was really good!

Jessica and I went to the park for lunch and found a nice cozy spot to read our books, it was perfect!

I came home yesterday to Jessica, Shanny and not one, but two babes in my front yard. It's always good too see babes!

I'm still trying to figure out my moon setting pics, but last night I got this one in my backyard.

Jessica Simpsons new album came out this week, and hubby didn't get paid until Friday, so I had some fun making up a donation area, Heather donated the funds for my purchase!

Me with my new CD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the donation stand! lol If you had known I would've donated!!!

Jay Andrew said...

I think the donations area is a cool idea too! I should do that . but then I'd be doing it all the time :)

I love your wee pictorial round-ups - I should learn to do that. And take more pics!

Jennifer Evans said...

Oh my! That donation stand made me laugh out loud!