Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Planning

OK, I am soooo excited. Next month is October...and I cannot contain my excitement!! Jessica and I went online today and planned our EZ Orchards pumpkin patch day. The kids, Jess, Nick, John, my mom, hopefully H, and my niece and nephew will come. They're going to have hay rides, corn maze, yummy apple cider donuts (which I am very tempted to eat, but need to talk myself out of because of the sugar....sob!), curly fries, oh my! You can be sure that I will post a ton of pics on that very day!

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

I am having butterlies thinking about it!. I can't wait!

Jay Andrew said...

Oh that's sounds like a fun day out! You just don't get the same quality of pumpkins here. I have tried in recent years to have one at Samhain because they are so jolly but I am also a bit of a traditionalist and like my turnip lanterns too.