Monday, September 1, 2008

Sunday Me Time

Yesterday was such a relaxing day. For breakfast I made blueberry pancakes for me and hubby, well, he's a picky eater so his was blueberry free. He had a painting class to teach, so I had the whole house to myself...it was so relaxing. I made Pumpkin muffins, yum, they are so good! I enjoyed a rain shower, some scrapbooking, playing a bit with my dog Noah and reading some Dragonlance. I still have two days off before going back to work, and I intend to take full advantage of that, and do whatever I feel like doing....yay!



3 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

Mmmmmm the muffins look yummy!
And the big guy.. I wanna hug him, and get covered in hair!

Marsha said...

Those muffins look delish! Now I am hungry!

Jay Andrew said...

Aw Noah looks sweet - our Roxie DogBot would love him!