Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Silly Poems by Tammy

So yesterday Jessicas blog idea was to share a poem you wrote, or one you liked. I did my blog at work, so I didn't have my journal, so yesterday I shared my favorite poem by Robert Frost. Well, today I'm going to share with you two silly poems, and I mean, they are pretty silly, that I wrote:

Mr. Moo-Moo
5/26/2000
Mr. Moo-Moo Moose had a job riding a caboose!
All the other moose were jealous, cause they loved that caboose!
Mr. Moo-Moo Moose was very sad that all his moose friends were so mad!
So, Moo-Moo quit the caboose, and gave the job to Mr. Goo-Goo goose!
Pikachu
5/26/2000
Pikachu, Pikachu, furry and yellow, you are surely the cutest fellow.
I like your smile and funny faces.
You're always travelling to so many places.
You give others a big jolt and a shock!
I like your freinds Ash, Misty and Brock.
Pikachu, Pikachu, little yellow friend,
You're the best and greatest Pokemon to the end!
Oh geez, I must have really liked that pikachu, thank god I did'nt get a tat....ha, ha.

3 comments:

Barb said...

I remember how crazy you were over that yellow thing. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago you were hooked on it. Good writing job.

Jessica Gray said...

YES! That is a good idea that you didn't get that tat! Ha ha,,,But you did at one point have a pikachu mouse curser on the computer and if the computer didn't like something you clicked on it would yell...PIKACHU!..lol...Those days where fun:) The poems where quite silly, but cute:)_

Marsha said...

I loved these poems. Read them to my family and we all giggled!