Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June Looking forward to's

  • My birthday, cause I like presents. But the best part about my birthday, is I use at as an excuse the WHOLE day to get whatever I want.
  • Starting Jessicas blog challenge next Monday. Gonna be fun and challenging.
  • Continuing to get more active and in shape. Oh, and better at yoga.
  • Walking barefoot a lot more.
  • Planning some fun summer stuff.
  • Getting my David Gilmour tshirt that my mom bought me (it hasn't arrived yet) for my birthday. Of course she had to ask "Is that a guy or a girl?" WHATEVER LADY!
  • Summer Solstice. Is it almost here? Looking outside, you sure couldn't tell.
  • Watching the kids be able to play in the backyard with water (weather permitting of course).
  • Laser Floyd at Omsi. John is actually going to go. I pulled the "you have to for my birthday, so you can't say no." H is going to go too.
  • Eclipse movie.
  • Hopefully just about completing my Dragonlance book collection. Almost done.


This is the shirt I ordered

I'm going to pass on the midnight showing though. I just hate waiting in line and sitting forever in the theatre for it to start. Plus one of my Twilight midnight showing movie buddies moved to Maine and she won't be here.

No comments: