Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Day

Last night John, Heather and I went to Laser Floyd. John didn't want to go, but I made him anyways, but let me tell you, I don't think I'll do that again. He didn't complain or anything, but you know how you can just tell someone isn't enjoying themselves? Well, that's what he was doing. Heather had a blast though, and of course so did I. Heather used her Tom Tom that her girlfriend bought her since we hadn't been to the new Omsi. That thing was AWESOME. Except when Heather gets mad at it she calls it Thomas and not Tom Tom....ha, ha. After Floyd we dropped of H at a hotel that her and her roomies are staying in for the wknd because it's Gay Pride wknd in Portland. They made tshirts and everything. Today I'm just doing some shopping and spending some birthday money. I was going to buy the box set of that 70's show, but I decided to stretch my money a bit so I could get more things....lol. I did buy season one though. And I scored at Best Buy on Seasons Two and Three of 30 Rock. After shopping I will probably read a bit, throw in a workout in there somewhere and relax with a movie, maybe even two......Shutter Island and When in Rome, or maybe I will watch the Notebook and cry for freakin ever, who knows!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

My mom and I watched When in Rome last night. It was cute and quite funny. No crying movies for me right now..Iv'e got that coverd without any help.

Barb said...

I am glad you liked your concert. That's what counts. Make sure you use Sunday for a relaxing day and don't forget those workouts.

Unknown said...

She calls it Thomas?? Ahahah I can so see her yelling it's full name. I named mine Cleo...Cuz she sees the future roads before it gets there. I'm a dork