Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Birthdays Past

Today I'm another year older. It's amazing looking back on the year and how much different I am. Although that's really nothing new, I change a lot. I was just thinking back on past birthdays, and a few of my memories, so I had my mom dig out her photo album and I took a few pictures of some pictures of birthdays past. Not the best quality, but hey, I still look super cute and that’s all that really matters isn’t it?

My first birthday, hey, I wasn't too messy!

My 7th birthday.....1975. This was my Smoky the Bear birthday cake. Hey, my mom has always liked decorating cakes huh! I believe she still has these decorations too.


I love this shot, cause only kids look cute with their eyes closed in pictures. I sure couldn't pull that off now!

I even got clown ice cream cones. I probably had no idea what a vegan was back then....ha, ha. I think I'm missing a tooth.8th Birthday.....1976. Check out those plaid pants my friend Lisa Gossett was wearing.


Ok, this was a cool present. I got Dusty and her horse Nuggett. I remember the jingle from the commercial too "Dusty Dusty Dusty ridin' Nuggett Nuggett Nugget".

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Dusty and Nugget! Oh the memories. I sing that jingle all of the time...my daughter thinks I am nuts!

Jessica Gray said...

How fun thanks for Sharring your past birthdays! What a great Birthday post idea:) HAppy Birthday Tam...and boy you sure where a cutie when you were little. Love ya Tam!