Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Few More Past Photos

I kept thinking today, "what I'm I going to blog about?" Then I thought, "I will see what Jessica's post idea for the day is." Wouldn't ya know it, it was about posting old photos. Since my mom had the photo album here still from my birthday post yesterday, I decided to post some more "vintage" photos of my childhood. I must have really liked animals back then too, cause they are in almost every shot.




1970





Halloween 1976







June 1976 with my dog Pokie




Me and my brother holding our rabbits (uh, mom, what the heck am I wearing? I look like a pioneer without the hat, and man were my bangs short). 1975




Me holding my cat Squeaky 1975





What? How the heck did a David Gilmour picture get in here? Hey, it goes with the 70's vintage theme, and man is he nice to look at.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Love this idea. Is so much fun to take a trip down memory lane.

Jessica Gray said...

Ha ha loved the David gilmore picture, that was pretty good! Lovethe VINTAGE pic too!....Man I am loving the memories lane blogs:)S!