Friday, June 18, 2010

Pictures Past Again

So I figured since I had posted a lot of past pictures, I might as well finish the week off with them, bringing a few of my friends along with me.....

Sondra at church camp. How cute!

Ahhhh my long hair. This was right before I cut it all off and went blonde to look like Madonna.


Marsh and Me.


Janie and Marsha being cavepeople.



My brothers ex girlfriends daughter wearing my Madonna gloves and a few of my necklaces.




Uh, dorks!




Ok Marsha, looks like youre sportin a Ramones shag....lol.





Marsha and Me....again....lol.



Us skiing, well, I fell a lot ;)

3 comments:

Marsha said...

We sure liked our hair BIG! Wow have the years flown by. Our kids are older then we were in some of those pics!

Jennifer Evans said...

Love these. Hey, have you seen "Whip It" yet? Totally seems like a "Tammy" kind of movie. Only cause the main character reminds me of you a bit. You know the hot-rocker-timid-but-could-woop-your-*$$-if-you-mess- with-me kind of gal. ;)

Barb said...

Lots of loving memories in those pictures. Thanks.