Monday, August 17, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife

So, I was going to go see the Perfect Getaway this wknd, but I've been having really weird vivid dreams lately, and really didn't want to see anything even remotely gorey. I decided to see the Time Traveler's Wife instead. I'm a a big Rachel McAdams fan (loved her in Notebook) and Eric Bana was awesome in Troy, so I just pretty much went based on that. I knew it was based on a book, because I saw it in Borders last week, and almost picked it up. I loved the movie. I have heard the book is even better (when is it not?), and decided to go pick it up. Of course our Salems Borders didn't have any left in stock, I don't know who does the ordering at that place, but they really suck at it, and should have prepared themselves for a ton of copies of the book on the opening wknd of the movie, anyways, didn't get the book, but will keep a look out for it. I will definetly get this movie when it comes out on DVD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw it too! wasnt it good? but soooo sad...I bawled lol

Marsha said...

Did you think it was too sad! I want to see if but am worried that I will wail endlessly like I did with Titanic!