Friday, August 21, 2009

Babe's Beach Blast

Wow, Korissas birthday party was such an event, this is the 4th posting on blogger about it....wow! My problem when I do picture posts, as I'm sure you all must know by now, it's hard for me to pic just a few pictures (I must say though, I did rather well, considering I had 123 to choose from)....so, here are a bunch and it's not in the hundreds, so don't worry about that:Jessica helping out at the adult craft table, notice the kids in the back pulling the cart.
Ashley's pretty fish. Notice how cute and dainty her hands are, I say, give up on your dream to be a nurse and become a hand model....hee, hee.
Talan is just too cute.
The birtday Babe......she actually changes her whole attitude when she puts on shades, she's a "cool Babe" in her shades.
John didn't want to just do an adult craft, he had to paint a shell at the kid craft table as well.
Opening presents. I picked this one because I got Jessicas reaction when she found out from her honey that her camera battery died.
The girls eating their cupcakes and ice cream (this was Korissas first of many, because she kept dropping them on the ground by trying to put the whole cupcake on her fork).
Dominics 2nd cupcake.
What's a Birthday Babe day without frosting on your face.
Ethan FINALLY got to go in the pool. He had his eye on this thing from the very beginning.
This is what a Babe looks like after a party. Notice even her shades are upside down, must be feeling a little woozy from all the fun.

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

That was an awesome blog. I kept saying "where is Tammy's Rissa birthday blog?" Then BAHM! Finally. I love the pictures. Especially the one where you got me freak'n over the camera lol. I started laughing sooooo hard. lol.. and I love the pic of Korissa in the beginning with her sunglasses on. Today we where in the store and she put mine on, and your right, her whole attitude changes. Like she knows she is cute or something. LOL... what a cutie:)