Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some Randoms

  • Listening to: Aimee Mann
  • Eating: Falafel Wrap...yummy!
  • Reading: Dragonlance Second Generation
  • Hurts: When the Babe pulled my hair yesterday
  • Favorite quiet moment: When the Babe cuddled with me for a half hour yesterday
  • Current new series I'm watching: 6 Feet Under
  • What I'm looking forward to this week: lunch at Golden Tent tomorrow with Jess, playing with my new toon in WoW, mailing a package overseas, setting new moon intentions
  • What I'm not looking forward to: going to the dr tomorrow...I usually don't mind, but this guy gives me tons of homework and it's not fun homework. Who does homework for a Dr?
  • Whats keeping me busy: tax returns, UGH!

2 comments:

Jay Andrew said...

Oh I hope your visit to the doc goes well! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm golden tent *tummy rumble*