Thursday, March 5, 2009

My week so far.....

Baby Monday:
Baby Monday was fun, we went to the park, and then we went grocery shopping. The Babe was so cute, she helped me carry in the groceries. Well, she carried the tp, and dragged the tato bag. It was a precious moment. I'm not one to want to be noticed, since I'm a pretty shy indivdual, but taking the Babe out, people won't stop talking to me....lol. I heard "she's beautiful", "I bet she's going to be a model". She is a people magnet that's for sure. It was funny, because when we went to the park, a lady was there who looked like Jess, and I think Korissa thought so too, because she started to run up to her, and then realized that wasn't her mommy.

Killing another electronic device:
So, my Ipod died this week, for some reason, small electronical devices do not last very long around me. I do believe its under warranty still, but I will NEVER pay for another small device again. I've lost 2 Ipods, and 3 Palm Pilots. Weird.

Lost no more:
Finished watching Lost, oh geez, I'm very much looking forward to getting back to Charmed and having closure at the end of a show.

Pat and Dragonlance:

This week I placed a couple of orders with Amazon, it's so fun to get stuff in the mail, isn't it?! I ordered Pat Benatar 'Precious Time' CD, because I couldn't find it ANYWHERE in the stores....it was so freakin exciting opening it up yesterday. It was just like when I was 13 and got the cassette for xmas...lol. I also ordered a couple of Dragonlance books that I can't find anywhere either.
Lunch:
Jessica and I just got back from lunch, we had some yummy mexican food. They have the best bean dip. Sometimes I don't trust servers as far as catering to Vegans though, so I don't think I will go back again. We had a few minutes to spare before it was time to come back to work, so we swung by her house and cleaned it. She tackled the kitchen while I vacuumed and picked up the bathroom. She wanted it all clean so when she came home today she could enjoy her new movie shelf, looking oh so cool in her living room, and I'm sure to make time so she can scrap.

Making friends WoWing:
So, the other day I was gaming and walked by (well, my toon walked by) a Tauren Druid and I buffed him (I won't go into detail about buffing, as you won't understand anyways), and he asked me where I was headed to. I told him I was going to go kill me some dwarves, and he asked if he could tag along. I find out he's new to WoW, and he really doesn't have much of an idea of how to go about doing a lot of questing, so we hang out together. When he logs, he asks me if he can add me to his friends list, I say sure. So, the next night I log in, and he throws me a group invite right away. I see hes questing in an area he just isn't ready to be in, so I bring him to where I am and he and I start gaming again together. He asks me where I'm from, I say Oregon, and he tells me he's from Salem. I'm like, are you serious. So come to find out, he's from Salem too, married, 37, and has two kids. What a small world it is. As long as John and I have been gaming online, we have never met anyone else (well, except the people we already know) from Salem, I thought it was pretty cool.

2 comments:

Jay Andrew said...

Oh you are a busy bunny :) We've been on Amazon too - DD getting the Twilight soundtrack. I have some vouchers coming from a survey site I use - trying to decide whether to buy Angel Season 5 for some Chris Kane ogling or to get the new Kelley Armstrong...

Anonymous said...

Have you tried holding down the middle and top button of the IPOD...mine sometimes dies on me but that always seems to cure it.