Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sick

Well, I finally got that darn stomach bug everyone has been talking so much about. This thing spreads like, well, I don't know what, I'm not good at making up those comparisons, but it spreads rather easily. I haven't gotten the horrible throw up experience yet, maybe I won't get that, Nick didn't get that part too badly, so maybe it will completly bypass me....I hope, I hope, I hope. I tried looking up clipart for the flu to put on here, and decided to stop after seeing things like "girls vomitting fetish". Ok, there's a fetish for this? Ok, enough said about that. I'm off to bed I think.

3 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

Yuck! Vomit fetish!? Hope you get better soon... This should last about 48 hours. But with you add another day. :) Love ya Tam...

Jay Andrew said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick hunny. Remember to drink plenty and if you feel like being sick ,be sick. Stay close to the toilet and keep cosy. Lots of love and healing hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better!