Monday, February 16, 2009

Feeling better

Well, we are finally starting to feel better around here. What a nasty flu that was. I still feel like getting a bit sick when I think of certain foods, like chocolate chip cookies, that sucks, but at least I don't have to just sit on the couch anymore.
John and I were finishing watching a disc of Lost tonight, and let the answering maching pick up, because it was right at a crucial spot, but I could hear this gibberish on the machine, paused the DVD, and yelled excitedly "it's the Babe". It was so cute, we got to the phone too late, but we called her back. We replayed the cute message she left us though. We told Jessica that we only pause for the Babe.
I'm going to go to bed a bit earlier than usual tonight, because I'm still tired, but I got my new Emma Restall Orr book in the mail today, so I will read that a bit before watching the soap and going to bed.

3 comments:

Jay Andrew said...

Glad that you are perking up a bit. Don't rush it though - BC had the 'flu too and he was still not 100% when I saw him. Enjoy the book :)

Jessica Gray said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. Being sick is no fun. Hey at least you go to watch ALOT of lost :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! Being sick sucks...I've been lucky enough not to get it yet! *knock on wood* Did you save the babe message??