Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bye Bye Bedroom Tube

Yeserday I decided to move the tv out of my bedroom. I watch my soap at night before bed, but I find that after it's over I will channel surf, and get caught up in another show. So, I decided to actually stop watching my soap as it is really becoming dumb, and sometimes I just need closure. It's bad enough to have no Lost closure, I can only handle so much, ha, ha. I rearranged my whole bedroom, and I really like it. In the process I went through a junk drawer I had and got rid of all the junk. I think it took me almost 4 hours to do all the arranging. It's going to be a bit weird, but now I can focus on my reading.

3 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

Whoa I am so proud of you! That was a HUGE decision dude LOL... I want to see your room now... Did you move your bed too???Love ya Tam!

Jay Andrew said...

Yay! Now all you have to do is lose your cable/ aerial and make do with old vids and doovds like me! That is, until your TV hunny makes a new show :(
Funny, I'm just about to write up my blog, telling how I have been switching stuff around too. Spooky!
PS - had to add the verification word today - "varferst", which sounds like fome kind of German thing related to DD :)

Jennifer Evans said...

Funny Tammy! I have a TV in my room but don't even use it! I use to watch it when Dave went to work at night and I was lonely... but now we don't even have cable and the tv in the room doesn't even have a dvd player. so nice ornament huh?