Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Weekend

  • Watched: Mirrors w/ Keifer Sutherland (creepy), a bit of Lost, Charlies Angels
  • Listened to: Ipod Shuffled, Guns N' Roses
  • Played: WoW and 'try to get the ball out of dogs mouth game'
  • Worked: House pickin up, laundry, laundry and more laundry
  • Went: Borders browsing, Fred Meyer for some salad fixins and Sobes for John
  • Read: Vegan Living, Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse book 3), Bio of Axl Rose
  • Missed: The Babe, but will get Baby Monday tomorrow to make up for not having her last Monday
  • Fear: That Jessica in her excitement of watching Lost season 2 and 3 will let something slip to me (don't do it Jess)
  • Made: Carrot spice muffins.....yummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ola

Anonymous said...

I watched mirrors too! it was definitely weird but still entertaining.

Jessica Gray said...

Dude you better just freakin watch the 3rd season. I need to talk! Dad is a lame, he is going to take FOREVER!I'll be on the 4th while you are on the 1st! LOL... WATCH IT> I won't tell LOL