Friday, January 30, 2009

Yay, it's Friday

Well, Friday has finally arrived, I don't know why that's so shocking to me, considering my weeks seem to fly by anyways. I'm hoping I won't end up having to work tomorrow though, because I have to finish getting the rest of the W-2's out today, if I can't get them done, I will need to stay after today, or come in tomorrow.
Tomorrow is Jessicas birthday, so this morning I'm going to go track down a gift for her. Not sure what that is going to be yet, but I will think of something.
I found a Naturopath Doc this week, and he is having me check my blood sugar levels, record my pulse, my temp and all kinds of stuff, so I'm going to start doing that tomorrow. I should have started yesterday, but I need to go get a really good thermometer and I need to find some sort of stop watch or something to track my pulse. Ugh, hopefully this will all pay off in the end, cause it's going to be a lot of work. I suppose I like challenges though.
John is watching Lost with me now, but I'm going to sneek in some episodes over at Jessicas because through the whole show he constantly is trying to guess what's going on, it's highly distracting.
Off to find that gift and some supplies now......

No comments: