Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Random stuff

  • I am soooo tired of fireworks going off, enough already!
  • My flops now have that yuck smell from wearing them way too much, yah, I know too much info, but hey, it's random
  • Playing Warhammer tonight
  • I can't wait to watch the movie The Ruins, I bought it today, and am going to watch it tomorrow. I read the book in a few days, and loved it!
  • The Ruins got me in the mood for some good horror/mystery type reading, so I'm going to read Stephen King now
  • I love my grandbaby a ton
  • I am now a candidate in training in Druidry, very exciting stuff!
  • My new favorite show to watch is Denise Richards It's Complicated
  • My yummy indulgence for the week: Pumpkin bread

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin bread is the best...but hold the nuts...and add the cream cheese frosting...yummy...Now I'm hungury. I understand about the fireworks still going off! My brother is one of those people I might add...but he likes to make bombs out of them...destructo kid!

Flower Power said...

Hey!

I love the blog. I know you don't know me but I am networking for friends here in Blogger. I know you can't have "friends" exactly but can find people profile's through clicking on your interests.

It so happens you and I both like PETA. ;)

And I hate fireworks too. I'm also interested in Druidry. I have read a few books on Wicca and it all makes perfect sense to me. I've believed that way for years before even reading the books. ;)

Great blog.

Take care.

Shelly