Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Friday....Yay!!

Friday has finally arrived! This morning I watched Shutter, didn't have time last night, I was helping hubby update his Ipod, and it was pretty good. I don't think I would watch it again, seems like ever since the Ring and The Grudge they're pretty much all the same.
I spent some time in my backyard, not the park, but I figured out some new settings on my camera. I was checkin out my oak tree, and found a trail of ants climbing up and then coming back down, don't know what they found up there to eat, but they found something. So, I watched them for a while trying to take some pics but they kept coming out blurry. I finally read my book that came with my camera and was like "aha", so I got some pictures of the ants, mind you it's not like a professional photo or anything, but it's still pretty cool (see pic below, also took a pic of one of those teeny tiny red spider guys)!
I am still very excited about the beach tomorrow. I hope the weather holds up. John and I are going to attempt seeing the new Batman on Sunday. It's suppose to be pretty packed this wknd, but we are going to try and go early in the morning.
John is still holding out on Warcraft, but I'm getting the feeling he might cave in soon. He walks around and paces like he's lost or something. Strange how you get so used to something and don't know what to do when you stop doing it.
You gotta look pretty closely to see the ants cause they blend in with the tree (click on the pic to make it bigger if you really care), but I was pretty excited about it!

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

Hey those pictures turned out pretty good. Can't wait till tomorrow!