Friday, June 27, 2008

Wknd and Falafels

Sweet, the wknd is finally here. It is going to be really hot I hear. I don't have a lot planned, but that's fine by me, because the last few months I have been fairly busy. I think I will probably just hang out with my hubby, and maybe work in my yard a bit.
Oh, I made falafel's last night, and they were sooooo good. To my amazement, John the "no change, won't try anything new, only eatin' meat and tatos" hubby actually tried one. He asked me. Shocking, I know!

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

Wow that is crazy, did he actually LIKE the Falafels... what is this world coming to. Gumby Trying new things? This weekend is going to be a nice weekend for yard work, have fun... Love Ya!

Shanzor said...

I want to make sure I don't have to work and how much tickets are because I want to go too!!! Let me know!