Thursday, July 24, 2008

My celebrity rant


Ok, so those of you that know me well, know how I love celebrity gossip. I know celebrity names, what movie they were in, who they were married to, who their kids are. As much as I love my celebrity obsession (thank god for reality tv too). I'm just bothered lately by all that the paparazzi do, the things they get away with, just for a cool shot. I don't care if the only pics I see of my celebs are on the red carpet, at events that they know they will be photographed at. The whole celebrity fascination for me is the glam life anyways. I don't care if Denise was sunbathing topless, if I want to see her boobs I'll watch Wild Things. I don't care if Brittney wasn't wearing underwear (again), or if Lindsey and Samantha were holding hands. People say well, they knew what they were getting into when they chose that lifestyle. Still, I think there should be laws against invasion of privacy, they push it too far. There's a time and a place ya know. Not to mention the money involved in it. Magazines are paying millions of dollars for these shots.....


'Pitt and actress Angelina Jolie, the mother of his children, have reportedly sold exclusive picture rights to the first photographs of their newborn twins to a U.S. publication for $11 million. The money would go to charity'.


It's cool that the celebs are giving the money to charity, but that's a lot of freakin money for a magazine to pay for pictures. I mean, wow! Now, all this isn't going to stop me from buying Life With My Sister Madonna today. After all, it is Madonna!

No comments: