Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wknd Almost Here

I can't believe tomorrow is already friday, I'm soooo excited! Tomorrow is my half day at work, so I'm going to take some alone time and go to a park, snap some pics, and just....be. Tomorrow is a full moon, so I'm going to try and see if I can figure out my camera enough to get a good picture. Jess, the babe and I are going to the beach on Saturday, play in the water a bit, picnic, take pictures and play with the one year old and a day baby. I hope Nick doesn't work so he will get to go too. Sunday is going to be yard work, got to get my backyard cleaned up for the birthday party next wknd. Tonight I'm going to watch a Sopranos and the movie Shutter, oh and of course my soap. That's all the news I've got!

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

I can't wait for tomorrow..(SATURDAY) and go to the beach. Excitedly we get to go and have the babe, but sadly Nick has to work.....Can't wait!!!! Don't forget to charge the camera!!