Thursday, July 10, 2008

Baby Craziness

So, this morning I watched Korissa, and let me tell you, she is getting nuts! She's into everything and anything, if she sees it, it goes in her mouth. Doesn't matter if it is attached to your body, it still goes in her mouth. By the end of my baby and gramma time (which is while she is napping), I am slimed, my hair is a total mess, I'm out of breath, and I have a huge mess to clean up. Today we played a new game that I like to call 'Monster Babe'. I lay on the floor, and she attacks me. When she attacks me, I yell "aaaaaaaaah monster babe". It was quite fun. I don't know if she would call it Monster Babe though, she would probably call it 'get grammas glasses, pull her hair, slime her shirt, pull her clothes, and slime her pants game'.
I must say though, being a grandparent is one of the best things I've ever experienced. I would go nutso if I couldn't see that baby at least once a week, but I usually gotta see her more.

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

Yeah that is my baby... Into everything. As we speak she is trying to get into the computer cords. Is there such thing really... as a child proof house....mmm not so sure...