Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh happy shoe day



I got my vegan shoes today. Ted (our UPS guy) pulled up, and I gave everyone in the office a play by play of what he was doing. "He's pulled up" - "He's walking down the steps" - "Here he comes". I then had to tell him that I did this, and he asked me if I had been tracking it...."why of course". They are very comfy. The soles are made out of used tires, and it's pretty cool, because who knows where they have travelled. Of course Jess had to be morbid and say, "hopefully they didn't run over anyone".

5 comments:

Jay Andrew said...

Ooh verrrry nice! I hope the rain and snow stays away for you so you can wear them out. Where did you get them? I was a bit previous getting my walking sandals out - been raining heavily here.

Anonymous said...

haha Jess cracks me up! of course she would say something like that. Cute shoes though...How much??

Jessica Gray said...

The shoes are sooo cute! I love them. Ashley says "Of course Jessica would say that" but of course she would ask the price LOL!!!! Love ya Tammy hot shoes!

Jennifer Evans said...

I really love the shoes!!! Totally awesome thought behind "who knows where they have been." They really are cool...

Jennifer Evans said...

You are tagged! Check my blog for details!