Thursday, March 19, 2009

Frazzled to Relaxed

Last night was very relaxing, well, after hubby went to bed. He was a grouch yesterday. He ran out of his allergy meds, and was not feeling well. John gets in a super bad mood when he's not feeling well. It wasn't fun being stuck with him when we had that stomach flu....aargh. So, last night while watching Charmed and eating our dinner, Walgreens FINALLY called to say his rx was ready. I was like "THANK GOD" and then I said, "you should go get it now". He was like "but my dinner will get cold". I'm like, "so what". Yes, I can baby someone when theyre sick to a certain point, but if you are a grouchy sick, I will have no sympathy, and will just hope that you go to bed and leave me in peace. The meds didn't kick in last night, so when he decided to go to bed early, I decided I needed some pampering myself for having to be miserable along with him, so I had some green tea, and masked my face while watching Biggest Loser. It was a nice way to end the evening.

3 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

HA Ha that so funny. boys when there sick! If only they could understand how annoying it can be. But we can just love them and hope they go to bed early... Loved the end of your night!

Anonymous said...

boys are such babies...wonder what they'd do if they had to give birth! haha!

Marsha said...

Ron is the same way when he is sick. Sounds like a universal theme with men. Glad you found a little "me" time though. Have a good day!