Saturday, March 28, 2009

Twilight Night

Jess invited me over last night to watch Twilight. I of course had to show up a bit early so I could see the cute Babe. She was wearing one of her cute spring dresses. She was being nuts! She would run to me, then to Jess, then to Shannon. She didn't want to go to bed though, I think she thought I might help her get out of that, because she looked to me and cried, poor Babe.
After she was put to bed, Shannon started popcorn and Jess got her 5th glass of Pepsi, and we were ready to watch Twilight. Since Jess read the book, I pretty much new what to expect. I must say that the actor playing Edward looks much better in the movie then in any pictures I have seen of him. At first, Shannon and I weren't connecting to the characters much, since neither of us had read the book, I wondered if that was why. Towards the end though, we were loving them, and we were all wishing we had a vamp for a boyfriend....lol.
After the movie, we sat around and talked, and that was super fun. Shanny had to get to work this morning, and being close to 11, it was well past my bedtime...hee, hee. I left with the first Twilight book, came home, and crashed. It was a very fun night, and hope we can do it again soon.

4 comments:

Melina and Denise said...

Oh, wait 'til you read the Twilight series! Then you'll REALLY want a vampire boyfriend!!

Jay Andrew said...

Ooh I am sooo jealous. Twilight isn't out here til April 9th - I am going to pre-order it on Amazon. Then DD, Babycakes and I are going to watch it while Flash is on his hike.

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun last night too! Staying up late watching a movie with a couple girlies! It was fun... Plus the late night chat was fun! I am sooo glad that you like the movie and can't wait to see how you will love the book now! Although Shanny CHEATED and called her sister and found out everything. RUDE!

Anonymous said...

READ THE BOOKS! READ THE BOOKS! They're even better then the movie. Plus, Edward is a way hotter as a vamp then a human.