Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Orleans 2004

Since were moving our office, we have found some things we have forgotten about, or didn't care to remember....ha, ha. Anyways, I found my back up disc of the pictures I took when my mom and I went to New Orleans several years back. It was the year before the Tsunami.........



Jackson Square. That's St Louis Cathederal.


Mississippi River

The following pictures were taken on Decatur St.


Ha, Ha! Bet they carry all kinds of shrimp in there. I didn't go in, cause I hate sea food, but I had to take a picture of the sign.


Statue of Joan of Arc


Cafe du Monde. Oh man, this is where we got beignets. They are so yummy, like a sweet donut, but they are square. Going to have to look up a recipe, cause now I want one.



This was taken on Bourbon Street.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Cafe du Monde, Ah Louis and Lestat have visited here as well! I have always wanted to go to New Orleans. Maybe some day.