Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Halloween in June

Yes, I am already thinking of October. Who can blame me with this crazy non summer weather were having? I feel like I missed out on my holiday traditions while I was in Portland, Halloween of course being my absolute favorite! I'm even going to pull out my Halloween Tarot again....ha, ha. So, I'm making a Halloween post in June, what of it?!


This cute little witch is sad, not because she dropped her ice cream cone that she shouldn't be eating because it's full of dairy, but because she missed out on most of her favorite things last year. Heck, she didn't even carve a pumpkin until November, and she didn't even roast the seeds. Poor little witch!


Man, I wish I could carve something like this.

Jessica Gray, this is a cute idea for Rissa this Halloween.....it's a spider hair-do! I saved the link if you're interested ;)



Can't have a Halloween post without a cute spider!


My favorite Halloween movie I watch every year, except for last year. I just found out recently that I don't have this movie anymore. Another reason for that witch to be sad :(


LOVE this movie, lost this one too :(


I did eat these for Halloween though, yummy. I want some now actually.



Yep, I'm already excited for Halloween in June!

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

Rudeness now I'm excited for Halloween in JUNE, lol! I love the little hairstyle. You'll have to email it to me:) Cute post!