Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Randoms

I have been so busy lately with the office move, I haven't kept up on my blog posting. I decided to just put up the pics that I took of randomness the past several weeks........


I got this Keith Urban CD for my birthday....LOVE it!!


I took a picture of Trevor moving this filing cabinet, it was pretty heavy, what a strong boy....lol. He did have more fun being carted around on that hand cart though!

Still working!

Jennifer was in charge of moving all the files, she's a tough one!


Trevor relaxing after all his hard work. He didn't want his picture taken anymore ;)

I took Jess and Korissa out to lunch, this picture is so precious!

She posed for this.

This is a very random picture, because Korissa took it...ha, ha. It's of me reading the Busted paper.

Darnit, this picture turned out blury, but the story behind it is super cute. I have these rocks, shells and other treasures on my table in my room. Korissa knows about these things, she likes to help me organize them. So this morning I'm sitting there and I notice there's a new pine cone added to my other treasures. Korissa must have put it on there yesterday to add to my collection.....she's so cute!

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

Aww I forgot about the pine cone. On the 4th we went on a walk, and she found the pine cone. She said that she wanted to give it her gramma Tammy. She held onto it for like 40 minutes or more! Then when she came home i told her to put it on the table. I don't know when she snuck it into your room sense you guys where asleep? But it's really perfect that she knew gramma would love it and put it with your other collectables:)