Thursday, April 21, 2011

Looking forward to this Wknd

Today is Thursday, but today is my Friday, end of tax season, so we take an extra day off. I'm excited for this wknd. I get to see John more.....he works at the mill when he gets off work at D&O, and he doesn't get home until late during the week, so I don't get to see him much. Me and Jess are going to color eggs and decorate Easter sugar cookies on Saturday. Then of course Easter Sunday with the family. I'm looking forward to this holiday so much. I missed so many traditions with Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and even Valentines Day. This is the first holiday again with my family, and I'm glad it's Easter. As you all know, Halloween is my favorite, but I think now it's going to be Easter. It's a fresh start, just like Spring! I could go into several metaphors (a new birth, coming out of a tomb), you get the idea. But ya, this is going to be a very special time. I will take a lot of pictures too!

No comments: