Monday, April 18, 2011

Date Night

John picked me up on Friday night, roses in hand for our first official date. It was super sweet. We went back to his place and watched the new Harry Potter movie. Jess said "I'm not going to be a part of date night" so she shut the doors into the living room, while I'm sure she Facebooked in the other room. Then a few minutes later, the door opens and there's a camera and she takes a picture of us sitting in the chair. It was super funny. I'm like, "wow, does this happen on all your dates?" Ha, ha. The next day we hung out a bit and then went to see True Grit with some friends of Johns. This wknd was soooo fun and exciting (no, I won't give you details on my exciting times), and Korissa kept asking, "Grandma, are you staying?" It was so sweet.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Yes, I'm commenting on my own post....I just noticed: John is wearing white, I'm wearing black....were a perfect fit, yin and yang, oh ya man!!!