Friday, April 15, 2011

You know what I kick!!!

I saw the movie Sucker Punch a couple of weeks ago, and it was so inspiring to me. It just reminded me so much of how WE create our life. We are the ones that choose who effects us. So, I realized that I don't want my life to be full of drama, and people who are cruel. It made me realize that I don't have to let those people even cross my mind, because I hold the key.

I am in love with this song by Bjork......... "Army Of Me" stand up you've got to manage i won't sympathize anymore and if you complain once more you'll meet an army of me you're allright there's nothing wrong self-sufficience please! and get to work and if you complain once more you'll meet an army of me you're on your own now we won't save you your rescue-squad is too exhausted and if you complain once more you'll meet an army of me


I'm all about symbols, so to me, a sword (yep, I went out and got me a sword) represents the symbol that I "kick-ass!" I did some self portraits of me and my new sword, and let me tell you, it's empowering!