Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just some things

Saturday I took a fun trip to Whole Foods with my mom and niece Cassidy. First we stopped at Subway (sorry Jess we didn't support your store and got lunch in Tigard), then we went to Borders so Cassie could get a book. I did find the movie African Queen with Humphrey Boggart and Katherine Hepburn, but it was on Blue Ray and not DVD, so I didn't get it. I LOVE that movie, it was my grandpas favorite, and I've been looking for it wherever I go, but I will probably settle to getting it from Amazon one of these days.
We then headed over to Whole Foods, and I found some yummy donut holes (chocolate and some carrot cake ones). OH MY GOSH, Alicia Silverstone was on Oprah a while back talking about her book The Kind Diet (very good book), and she took a trip to Whole Foods on the show, and recommended these yummy "chicken" thingys, so I wrote them down, and scored on those at Whole Foods. After I ate them, I seriously went and looked several times to make sure they were vegan (even though I looked several times before buying them), because the vegan cheese tasted so much like regular cheese, I was scared I really just ate cheese. John even tasted it, and he said "that's pretty good". Yes, John seriously said that!
I also scored on some new Hugo soap, this time I got Pink Grapefruit.....it smells soooo good!


I also received (in the mail, cause I didn't go to the Lush store in Portland), some of my Veganese conditioner, which when I use now totally reminds me of Vegas since that was the first time I ever used it........
Sunday I took the pickle (thats what John calls the Babe) to the store to finish up the shopping, and found a super cute black summer dress for her. We then went to Lifesource (she sounds soooo cute when she says "liesource?" cause when she says something it sounds like shes phrasing it into a question), and she got to push the little cart around and grab all the food. She even put the food onto the belt. What a big girl.
Then we went to Britts birthday party. The highlight of that was seeing how totally cute her bedroom is. I wish I would have taken a picture of it, because it was that cute, and I'm not just saying that cause there were pictures of Edward and Jacob everywhere either.
Today I went in for an eye appt and got some new glasses. I can't wait till they come in, theyre super cute. My eyes have gotten way bad, so it's going to be nice to be able to see again. I hate the dialating of the eyes though.
Counting down to....April 15th.....and H coming home on the 19th!

2 comments:

Jennifer Evans said...

LOL! Yeah, right... her room was totally cute. Imagine going to bed with eyes staring at you from the ceiling. It's like she is Bella. ;)

Yeah, those carrot cake donut holes are yummy! Got some on Monday when we came home from IKEA! Ethan wouldn't even eat them! Oh, well... more for me!

Jessica Gray said...

Wow sounds like you had super fun on Saturday:) and I will only forgive you this one time for cheating on me and going to another Subway;) Just this once ha ha! I LOVE SUBWAY!!! ok..ha ha...Brittany's room was super cute and some Korissa and Adriana's room will be SUPER CUTER!!!! If that is possible to beat how cute her room was,,,,but she is definitely an inspiration ha ha....can't wait to see the new glasses and the crazy sis when she gets home wooooohooooo Love you!