Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stress relief

So, I'm doing a few things to release or rid myself of stress......

  • No eating sugar (that starts tomorrow), seriously it's bad, bad, bad
  • Working out with the Biggest Loser (Boot Camp and Yoga for weight loss), my buns hurt
  • Writing
  • Reading
  • Listening to country music. Why is it that when you listen to country, you just sing a long, even if you don't know the words?

Things I wish I could do to release or rid myself of stress......

  • Take a hammer and smash the freakin phone at work cause I'm sooooo tired of listening to it
  • Tell clients what I really think of them when they whine about their bill
  • or when they were hoping to get back a 6000 dollar refund and instead are ONLY getting back 5000
  • Wear a tshirt that says I HATE TAXES and on the back says AND PEOPLE TOO
  • Take a vacation to a really sunny place (but not too hot), just a place with no rain for at least a week
  • Go see Clash of the Titans AGAIN, cause dang, Sam Worthington is nice to look at

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

HA ha love the post! Those are very good stress relievers. But wouldn't it just be nice to do the bottom half of your list? at least once??

Anonymous said...

lol i need to do a post like that...i bet that was a stress reliever in itself! & tell those people to be happy w/ 5000!! im lucky if i get anything!!!