Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A dream

So, with my yesterday tax season talk, I think I jinxed my dreams last night. I had a dream that our client Jerry (who really did come in yesterday to sign his taxes) came in to sign his tax papers and he spilled something all over his pants. We for some reason had a dryer in our office (dreams are weird), and we put his pants in the dryer to dry. So, he goes and sits behind this desk, waiting for his pants. I go over to the desk and see he's just sitting there in his underwear and I say "Well, Jerry, that's not something you see everyday."

Ok, what the heck? Have fun interpreting that dream! And, it is going to be really weird when he comes in again, cause I saw him in his undies.....ok, thats just weird!

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

Ha ha that is so funny! I am glad that I didn't have that dream, and then have to face "the guy in his undies:)" LOL...Good luck!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha i'm laughing so hard right now...so what did you think when you saw him next???