Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tax Season

Ok, I'm soooo ready for it to be April 15th. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to be working and stuff, but I think usually about this time it almost becomes unbearable. My mom isn't going crazy yet, which I guess is a good thing, but I am. Yesterday I had my yearly yelling from a client. She was seriously YELLING, SCREAMING at me on the phone, even called me a liar. I yelled back after she called me a liar, and then made her talk to my mom. Grrrr.
Then another really annoying client called. He is one of those really LOUD talkers that makes someone like me, who hates any kind of noise, just cringe inside. Well, he has this thing he does too, he clears his nose out or something, I don't know how to explain it. If you've seen Planes Trains and Autombiles, he does what the guy in the truck does when he picks up John Candy and Steve Martin. The guy with the pregnant wife that tells her to carry John Candys big brown luggage. Well, anyways thats the noise he makes. So, I'm talking yesterday on the phone to him, getting frustrated cause he just won't stop, and he does that noise on the phone. Usually if I see him do it, it is well, pretty freaky to witness, but over the phone it was funny. Soooo, it made me laugh inside, so that made it all better.
Today was non stop tax returns, and even though I have sworn off a ton of sugar, I'm gonna get me one of my big chocolate cookies from Lifesource, yummy!

1 comment: