Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Night

Jessica picked me up last night at 9:30 and then we went to Aimees house to get her. We dropped off Aimees boyfriend Jon on the way and then of course had to stop at a convenience store to get a few goods for the show, and Aimee needed coffee.
The line was looooooong. Actually, when I had picked up the tickets at noon, the line was just forming. When we arrived, it felt like we would never get to go in, but I'm so thankful it wasn't raining. We were suppose to be in auditorium 9, but since they also were playing Twilight, they decided to keep those already viewing Twilight in #9, and filter us #9 people into other auditoriums. That made us a bit nervous. We got to go in with group 4 though, and we sat in the 4th row from the screen. One row back from where we watched Potter. There of course were tons of girls, a few guys too, which made me wonder if they were team Jacob, Edward or maybe Bella?
The movie was sooooo good. The screaming was not bad at all, and only happened when the guys were shirtless, or you would hear an ocasional "jealous" or "awww" when Edward kissed Bella or said something super romantic to her. For New Moon though, I am definetly team Jacob.
I didn't get into bed until 3:30 this morning, so I'm pretty tired at the moment. I did pass right out though, but woke up this morning at 8:30, and couldn't go back to sleep. It has hit me though the past hour, so now I could probably fall back to sleep, but I gotta work now, so next time, I will make sure to take the next day off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! So excited going to see it tomorrow 10 am & hopefully no annoying teeny boppers...lol I'm so old..

Jessica Gray said...

The movie was pretty good! Screaming wasn't bad AT ALL....glad we went. LOVED it. Now I can't wait till the next one comes out:)

Jennifer Evans said...

Whooohoo! Can't wait! Love the poster that you posted! ;)