Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh sunny days!

We have gotten a taste of summer the past few days. It's suppose to get up to 80 today. I dragged out the little purple plastic pool and already filled it with water for the Babe. She of course played a bit in it as I was filling it up, but it was a bit cold, well, not a bit...a lot cold. After she wakes up from her nap, it should be nice and warm.
I'm taking a break from Twilight, I finished New Moon, but wanted to finish reading the Dragonlance book that I was reading when I started the Twilight series. I am going crazy with reading again, which is very nice. When our Satellite contract expires in a couple of months, were not going to renew it, because we aren't watching it anyways. There's not much on tv lately anyways, it seems like you watch the same stuff over and over, but with different people. I'm soooo over Rock of Love and any future tours...lol. I will just enjoy my Buffy, Angel, Charmed and Will and Grace on DVD, oh ya, and of course The Brady Bunch.
I'm so glad that tax season is over with already. This week we get to look forward to seeing Earth at the movies on Wed for Earth Day. We're going to a morning show, and will close the office for a few hours so we can go watch it. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Jay Andrew said...

Yay you are getting rid of the TV - and in Turn Off TV Week too! You go missus. Nice one :)

Jessica Gray said...

I am glad that it finally getting sunny outside. Hopefully it doesn't get to hot or I am going to get GROUCHY! LOL... Can't wait for you to finish the 3rd book. I need to talk about it....Love ya!