Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Faeries and a Peanut Butter Egg

Last Friday I got to watch all three of the kids, they were all so good. Kids are so cute, I just had to share a few of the things that happened.

The Players:

Me.....that's me
Adriana....that's her
Dominic....that's him

Faeries
Setting: walking back from the little corner store we came upon a yard that had tall grass, clover and baby daisies in it. There was still dew on the ground.....

Dominic: "Those people need to cut their grass."
Me: "They sure do, but I bet a bunch of faeries live in there."
Dominic: "Uh-huh."
Adriana: "Oh look, that flower is sparkley, I bet a faery lives there."
Adriana picked the flower and took it home, she was very careful with it, although Korissa ended up destroying it later.

Peanut Butter Eggs

Same players
Setting: Me and Adriana in the kitchen, Dominic is in the living room watching Shrek...

Me: "Do you guys want a peanut butter egg?"
Adriana: "Ummm...no."
Dominic: "I'll try one."
Me: "Incoming." (that's me tossing him one cause he was on the couch)
Dominic: "TAMMY (yes, he yelled my name in his excitement) these are soooo good. They are chocolate and peanut butter."
Adriana: "I guess I want to try one since it's chocolate. I didn't want a real egg and peanut butter."
Me: "You thought I was talking about making you an egg and putting peanut butter on it."
Adriana: "Yes."
Me: "Yuck."

Kids are soooo cute!

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

That is soooo cute! Peanut butter egg. And of course Adriana wanted one if her brother had one lOL....

Marsha said...

That is too funny! Dominic was either brave to try the egg with peanut butter on it or wise enough to know that it had to be some amazing Easter goody.