Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth


Well, today for Earth day we went and saw the movie Earth. It was pretty good, although I don't care much for slow motion scenes as an animal is being stalked by a predator, I know it's the whole circle of life thing, but I don't need to watch in slow mo....Overall it was very good though, beautiful scenes, funny moments, and of course baby polar bears are always a good thing to see.

There was a slight movie incident involving a young toddler, his mom and my mother, that wasn't very pleasant (lets put it this way, my mom will say whats on her mind, and NOT in a very nice way), but other than that it was a very good time.

Happy Earth Day!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

The movie was good and I can't wait till nexts years movie. The next one looks "beautiful"...The incident was kinda funny cause of the dramatic actions taking place, lol... I love celebrating Earth Day....

Anonymous said...

Aw I want to see that movie but I can barely handle the discovery channel...it makes me cry :(