Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Memory Jar 2013


  • Saw the movie Mama with Jessica on 1/20/13. Spooky :)
  • Some of my fortune cookie fortunes for the year: 'Keep up the good work, you will be rewarded'. 'Life is a series of choices. Today yours are good ones'. 'Do not hide your feelings, let others know where you stand'. And 'An unexpected payment is coming your way'! Something on four wheels will soon be a fun investment for you'! I'm pretty sure that was not about me, but John because he got a nice truck and White Boy keeps breaking down on me, ha ha.  I guess I ate out a lot at Golden Dragon and one time at Mongolian.
  • Saw Oz in 3D on 3/9/2013 with Jess, Jackie and Heather
  • On my birthday the girls took me to Silver Falls. So fun!!
  • Christmas coast party for D&O. We stayed at the Pelican Shores, which was a very nice hotel.
  • A snippet of what H wrote me on Mother's Day "You are the spice to my hot cheetos".
  • 12/8/13 Saw Catching Fire with John and Cassidy. LOVED it!
  • 12/15/13 The Hobbit with John, David and Jen. I love The Hobbit :)
  • A Post It from Jess when I was having a bad day craving cigarettes: Tammy you are beautiful! I love you! Keep smiling sexy!

No comments: