Friday, December 20, 2013

Facebook Freedom

So today I decided to deactivate my Facebook page. I used to love Facebook. It's fun looking at pictures that friends post. I like reading my families updates and fun little tid-bits about my Granddaughter. Lately though, it's turned into a page to post all about your political views, your sexual orientation, your rights to freedom. It's turning into a place that makes me feel uncomfortable and at times pretty angry. It was causing me more stress than peace. I don't have any issues about seeing others views or opinions but when some of those views are taken out of context, or cause a bunch of people to start ranting about this or that, it just becomes too much. We see so much of this in the "real world", I don't want to see it on Facebook. I feel good about it!

1 comment: