Thursday, August 30, 2012

One of my favorite things

I have searched for years and years for an eyeshadow base that actually works. I am so in love with Urban Decays primer. I had heard of Urban Decay a lot on different sites, and what I really liked about the company was it is cruelty free. I didn't want to order makeup online, so I never tried anything from them before, until I found that Ulta carried their line. I love how they package their cosmetics too, so that's a bonus, but when I tried the eyeshadow primer, O MY HECK!!!! It actually works. Seriously, I have tried everthing. The closest I found that worked was by MAC, but even that didn't hold out all day. I have always had super oily skin, and I hate wearing eyeshadow because after only 2 hours I get that crease and it just ruins the whole look, so I pretty much gave up on wearing any. This Urban Decay stuff lasts ALL day, literally, when I wash my face off at night, not one crease! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this....


No comments: