Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mouth Wide Open

Oh man, it was so funny. Saturday I was playing WoW, and I look in the living room and see Jessica completely passed out on the couch. Well, I couldn't ignore the burning desire to snap a picture of her. I mean, people look so sweet when they sleep, so peaceful, and angelic........



It was funny, because as I was trying to snap a picture Korissa kept giggling, and then finally when I got the picture, she closed her mommies mouth. How sweet is that?! Later that night Jess was telling John how she was sleeping and how Rissa closed her mouth, and she was saying something about her sleeping with her mouth open (which she normally does not do), and I ran and got my camera and pulled up the pic and shoved it in her face and I said "you mean like this?" Ha, it was priceless. She of course had to let me know that under no circumstances was I allowed to post the picture on Facebook, but blogger was fine.

No comments: