Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A random message to H

So, I was messaging Heather on Facebook, and it's usually just a bunch of random stuff, and as I'm typing, I realize how much crazier it seems when you actually write it out. The following is what I wrote her, and I seem a little crazed, and Jennifer seems like a horder......


I haven't had my period in like 2 months and have had PMS anyways, which sucks cause I just want to start to get rid of it. I feel like a fatty, and crave chocolate like mad. Yesterday I was here at the office by myself and wanted some candy, so I secretly dug through jens drawers and cupboards, and this is what I find: a WHOLE twix bar, a half a almond hershey bar, a bag of choc covered cherries, one peanut m&m, and a bag of these yummy rice treats we get from wholefoods (unopened, when I saw that I said aloud "how does she still have these" cause we got them like 3 weeks ago), well, I didn't want to eat the twix cause she would notice it, and there was only 1 m&m so I couldn't hide that, and she'd probably notice the hershey bar, so I had like 3 choc covered cherries, but they were gross cause the chocolate is weird....lol. It was funny. I told her about it this morning and shes like, did you see the licorice back there too? NO, I DID NOT, dangit!

No comments: