Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ring Ceremony

Today would have been me and Johns 19th wedding anniversary. Well, being because last year I was a complete retarded crazy person and divorced him, we couldn't celebrate it the same way since we aren't married anymore. Well, officially we aren't married, but in our hearts we still are. So, we decided to have a recomittment ceremony, exchanging vows and rings. We invited the family, and that made it sooooo special. When we were married 19 years ago, it was at a justice of the peace, with Jess and H being there, and 2 strangers from the pizza place as witnesses. I LOVED our ceremony this year. I was super nervous though, cause I hate it when everyone is looking at me.....lol.
Pretty Vegan cupcakes I made, with rasberry filling
Pretty flowers I picked up from Trader Joes
The table. I ended up keeping some of the pedals and putting them in a bowl to keep for always

1 comment:

Jessica Gray said...

The ceremony was super sweet:) I loved it:) Glad you and dad got to celebrate 19 years! It's like we always said I don't people can be together for 20 years and split up.. LOL... Right?! Guess it's true! Love you Tam:)