Sunday, August 21, 2011

Crater Lake

Crater Lake was only about 20 minutes from our camp, so we decided to go see it. I had never been there before. It was AMAZING! I have seen a lot of beautiful things in my life, but Crater Lake was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I would love to just sit there and stare at that Lake for hours. We stopped at the first lookout area, and then we headed up to the lodge. The drive up there was a bit scarey because the drop off was right there, my mom was driving behind us, and I imagined hour scared she was, she is really afraid of heights. When we arrived at the lodge, she said she was pretty freaked out, poor mom. It was weird too, seeing snow in August. These pictures are great, but they don't capture the awe I felt when looking at that beautiful lake...........


Nick taking in the scene

Jessica enjoying the view
Cassidy and Mom by the lodge. Mom didn't even feel comfortable taking this picture it was to high for her.
My dirty camping feet in the snow!
John and Me....awwww!
Me and Rissa
Bathing Suit Babe in the snow.
My hand print.

No comments: